Nightmare and Then Calming Myself With list

Last night I was constructing a puzzle. Its teeth were huge, I could see my hand through its mouth but I could not understand how my hand got in its mouth to begin with. Well I just tried to forget it, I outta just forget that weirdness or I am gonna go crazy. Why does that happen. What just happened, I was dreaming. I hate raisins and extra of them. I don't like cranberries and cars. I like dollars and fax machines, getting candy bars, being on my own in the Galaxy, cross walks with long green walky lights, new perspectives, America, bikinis on girls with small boobs, walking down the street and noticing someone noticing my shoes, Beaujolais, outrageous good fortune of being the one sperm and egg to make it, hundreds of dollars, bowflex home gyms, old national geographic magazines, the capability of supporting life, Herzog, sand dunes, spiders, kayaks, claystone, fine grained flyash, cream cheese with some cold smoked salmon on a fresh made bagel especially when I was ten years old after art class, New York Museum of Natural History, cobalt from the Congo, digital cameras, complex life, rift zones and associated rocks and minerals, feldspar it is so cool it is very common in igneous and metamorphic rocks but you rarely ever see in it in sedimentary rocks, tobacco, meteor crater in Arizona,

February 2009