3 short ones from May 2008

--------
large rusted metal locomotive poking its way through my viscous flesh, it gives the tenses, gives and tenses. bulbous black ideas covering me like a sheet, until that is all there is and ending is an option now useful for me. one single second one single millionth of a millimeter.
--------
feeling shell of my skin inside all ricocheting buzzing particles check my fingers while I wait for the movie to release me I am looking at the silhouette of my damaged finger I think I have two nails growing over top of one another
--------
garbage face smell, smell of washing dishes gols anarchy slopping wet food gotta getit Clean wanna belong live in fillmgive me more for a me something dinner i ahve not eten all my change for a cigarret america Rive smells like tadpools my childhood of tadpools why does it always smell like pankakes when i go around a corner?
-------