Panic

Buzzing fingers,
It starts with a quickening of the heart
Then the skin starts to crawl,
There is a sudden deep understanding of the phrase “jump out of your skin”
I feel like there is something wrong with something
But I cannot put my finger on it,
It is just behind my eyes,
On the tip of my tongue.
I gotta get out.
My ears are ringing.
There is nowhere to run, but every cell want to run
Breathe and ride it out.
Its gonna be like this forever
Its gonna be like this forever
Its gonna be like this forever, NO!
Everything is always gonna go wrong, NO!.
Now I am get’n dizzy.
My head is swimming.
The traffic lights start to burn.
Why does everyone have there high beams on?
The music it not hitting me anymore, it seems to distance
I can’t quite tell how it is different, but it is.
I am losing it,
No just stay on track this happens all the time,
It is always the same you always survive, but what if it never stops,
How can I ever be happy, everything is wrong, NO.
My ears are starting to ring again.
Just breathe, okay okay okay, no its not that bad,
These are all just thoughts, all just little harmless boxes,
Breathe… … … ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
It’s not so bad now.
But, fuckers still have there high beams on.

March 2008