Anxiety Poem

I filter the good things out into the air, the bad things end up eating the beauty in my life into disgust, the habitual human machinations eat there way thought the inner linings of my cloths wearing away the new fresh skin of my inner thigh. I can hold no love for the small things. Is life the thing that are struggling against to live? I cannot feel for the dying bird in the sidewalk, if anyone ever found out they would shoot me they would laugh they would kill the bird on me.

Rising out the air with highest stamina dark naggy vines invade my  precious mind. Color is sucked form my eyes and my skin takes on the rough texture of wet concrete. I can’t seem to get anything straight in my vision it is there but it is not, I can’t seem to really see things anymore. At one point I could see things and they seemed bright and fun, but now I am dead to that view point. Washing around in my head supposed goodness evaded all my grasping thoughts. Grabbing for it always makes them fly farther away from me.

You are wrong, this is going to fuck up your mind everything is going to go wrong, you need a job, you need a girlfriend then everything will be all right, you need your own place, oh you got a job? Well it is wrong! You can’t do anything else. My car is fucked up, I don’t have enough energy to do anything, I am such a waste of life because I cannot do anything. I can’t think straight anymore, I can’t do it.

March 2008